Let’s see what is coming in the game version 1.03 as communicated in the Warpath Developer War Room.
Attention Commander, I’m Fred Kendall from the Dev Team. I’d like to wish you all a Happy New Year from the crew back in the Developer War Room here!
We anticipate that version 1.03 will go live early in the new year. This will be our first update for 2021, which will see the premiere of our new Officer, Randall Miller. We do hope you like this US Soldier.
We have carefully looked through all of the feedback and suggestions from our Commanders and compiled a bank of optimizations which we will roll out in subsequent updates. We hope that as you read through the Developer War Room you will see the optimizations that you raised. We hope to continue receiving all of your feedback in the future too. While implementation may not be immediate, you can rest assured your suggestions are being treated with great importance.
Let’s get straight into the content we’re going to see in this update!Fred Kendall
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫: 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
Born in the heart of Texas, Sergeant Miller is a skilled and experienced fighter. Well known among allies and enemies, if he gazes at you but doesn’t mock you, you can take it as a compliment.During the North Africa Campaign, an intelligence leak lead to a sudden enemy ambush. Sergeant Miller’s troops were swiftly wiped out, and he was punished and demoted to Sergeant. He took the ID tags of his soldiers and wore them himself. His determination in combat is spurred on by their memory…Sergeant Miller is a master of weaponry. He’s familiar with handling all kinds of the arsenal, but most of all, the Maxim machine gun which allows him to pour out all his anger and resentment on his enemies in flames of fury.
- Skill 1: Raining BulletsPelts the enemy with continuous machine-gun fire, dealing troop damage (Dmg Coefficient 1200) and increases troop load speed by 10%. Lasts for 4s (when maxed).
- Skill 2: War HeroIncreases troop Dmg Attack by 15% (when maxed).
- Skill 3: Fire SuppressionRaises troop Firepower by 20% (when maxed).
- Skill 4: Free WillBoosts Load Speed by 10% (when maxed).
- Revival Skill: Mighty FighterPelts the enemy with continuous machine-gun fire, dealing massive troop damage (Dmg Coefficient 1300) and increases troop load speed by 10%. Lasts for 8s.
All Commanders will be able to acquire this new Officer as soon as the update goes live. We are not yet making it known as to how the Officer Statues can be acquired.
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬: 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦
- Added system for grading the combat performance of different units.
The Power Grade is calculated by the Power of each unit. There are 10 Grades altogether, based directly on the Power of units. Satisfying the conditions for the Power Grades earns you additional buffs.
- Commander Kills made will be converted into the new Power Grade. All data from the old system where Commander Kills corresponded to a unit Power rank from 1-Star to 6-Stars will be converted to the new Power Grade.
- The Combat Drills event where Commanders earn Points through enemy Kills will now be optimized to account for the new Power Grade system.
𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳: 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮 𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩, 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘴.
𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
- Alliance Assists: Added a new Assist feature in alliances. When allies perform an Assist for each other, they can reduce Tech Research time and recover Base Durability.
- Alliance Territory: The alliance Leader can now directly abandon Villages they view in other cities.
- Alliance Territory: Villages can now be built by Leaders and Level 4 Members when any alliance Members have their Bases stationed within the territory of the Village.
- Alliance Flags: Added new alliance Flags including national flags.- Alliance Invitations: Alliance Members can now invite other Commanders to join their alliance.
- Joining Alliances: Commanders can now directly apply to join an alliance from the Alliance Info page.
- Central Command View: Alliance Members can now view the Alliance Central Command and its coordinates regardless of when they joined the alliance.
- Leadership Change: The confirmation button for confirming a Leadership Change has now been moved to the left side of the pop-up box.
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐩 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
- City Names: Tel Aviv has been changed to Erbil and its geographic location has been modified.
- Transport Nodes: Commanders can now view the names of cities they can teleport by simply tapping on a Transport Node on the Map.
- Combatant Command: Added new posts to Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 City Combatant Commands and enhanced the attributes of Lvl 1 City Supreme Commanders.
- Added buffs for Lvl 1 City Supreme Commanders: Research Speed +5% and Production Speed +5%.
- Added buff for Lvl 1 City Deputy Supreme Commanders: Resource Collection Speed +5%.
- Added buffs for new post Lvl 1 City Defense Minister: Base Firepower +3% and Base Durability +3%.
- Added buffs for new post Lvl 1 City Arms Minister: Firepower for all Camps +3% and Durability for all Camps +3%.
- Added buffs for new post Lvl 1 City Construction Minister: Research Speed +3% and Production Speed +3%.- Added buff for new post Lvl 1 City Resource Minister: Resource Collection Speed +5%.
- Added buffs for new post Lvl 2 City Vice Defense Minister: Base Firepower +3% and Base Durability +3%.
- Added buffs for new post Lvl 2 City Vice Arms Minister: Firepower for all Camps +3% and Durability for all Camps +3%.
- Added buffs for new post Lvl 2 City Vice Construction Minister: Research Speed +3% and Production Speed +3%.
- Added buff for new post Lvl 2 City Vice Resource Minister: Resource Collection Speed +5%.
- Tech: All Tech Research items now display their corresponding Power Boost stats.
- Supplies: Strategy Books renamed as Officer EXP Books.
- Production: Production Lines renamed as Queues to avoid any confusion.
- Assembly: When selecting units for Assembly, Army units are not hidden now but greyed out instead.
- Battle Reports: Optimized Battle Reports for Base Garrison so that when a Base is Garrisoned and gets attacked, reports include the Kills dealt by the Garrison and the Kills dealt by the hostile forces.
- Parts: Changed the default settings so that once Parts Blueprints are acquired, the remind checkbox is now unchecked.
- Airlifts can now be used directly from the Supplies page.
- Mobility: Added a picture of units on the line showing their route. Distance to a destination now displays as a flashing number.
- Urban Combat Plan: Access to this page has been moved from Events to the main page.
- Components: Multiple Components items in Supplies can now be used to simultaneously make units.
- Army: Switching Officers and switching units have now been added to the same UI.
- Supplies: Added an Officers page displaying all Officer Supplies.
- Officers: Enhanced Skills stats for Fox of the Highlands and Bloody Mary.
- Fox of the Highlands: Increased Lightning Strike Skill Dmg Resist from 2/3/5/7/10% to 4/5/6/7/10%.
- Bloody Mary: Increased Speed Demon Skill Troop Speed from 23/4/5/7/10% to 4/5/6/7/10%.
- Chapter Missions: Added new missions to Chapters 14-21.
- Chapter Missions: Officers acquired from completing Chapter Missions have seen some changes. The Angel of Light is now acquired at the end of Chapter 15 (originally Chapter 7) and Percy is now acquired at the end of Chapter 7. This change won’t affect Commanders who have already acquired these Officers.
- Chapter Missions: The Mission to join an alliance in Chapter 6 and the Mission to Complete Campaign 1-4 in Chapter 5 have now been swapped.
- Daily Missions: Daily Missions Rewards have been reduced from 9 to 5 when Activity reaches 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 respectively. Adjusted Activity for Daily Mission Rewards and repackaged the Daily Missions Rewards without affecting the overall value of Rewards.
- Airport: Increased benefits from upgrading the Airport. In the new update when Commanders upgrade their Airport, the Scout Plane speed will be increased and when Commanders extend their Airport, the Scout Plane radius will be increased.
- Reduced Research time for Compulsory National Service (Military branch) to 15 minutes.
- Base: Fixed the bug where the edges of Bases and other buildings weren’t displaying properly.
- Units: Fixed the bug where Infantry Firepower was displayed incorrectly (too low) when first- and second-tier modifications were made. This bug did not affect combat performance.
- Emoticons: Fixed the bug where the Emoticon Filter wasn’t resetting after 24 hours.